This Blueberry Peach Crisp is a superb summer time dessert loaded with fruit, and a flippantly sweetened crisp oat topping.
Blueberry Peach Crisp
I’m a sucker for pies, crisps and cobblers. There’s one thing about consuming a scorching gooey crisp with a chilly scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt cream that basically does it for me!! Scrumptious served heat out of the oven. For a Fall fruit crisp, you make additionally like this Cinnamon Apple Crisp.
Candy ripe summer time peaches and blueberries are the right mixture on this fruit crisp. As soon as baked the blueberries burst in a beautiful blue shade that seeps by way of the crisp and a few on high. And this recipe couldn’t be any simpler!
The topping is crisp and never too candy. Excellent to carry to a potluck, make for the household or to serve friends too.
Variations and Ideas
- To make this Gluten-Free swap out the flour for a gluten-free flour combine and use gluten-free oats.
- You need to use frozen fruit instead of recent, though it is probably not as candy.
- Make it even lighter through the use of much less crisp topping on high.
Extra Fruit Desserts You Will Love
Blueberry Peach Crisp
This Blueberry Peach Crisp is a superb summer time dessert loaded with fruit, and scrumptious served heat out of the oven.
For the Filling:
- 5 yellow peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, about 6 oz
- half of lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Three half of tablespoons agave nectar or honey
For the Topping:
- 1 cup raw fast or rolled oats, *
- 1/3 cup entire wheat flour, *
- half of cup gentle brown sugar, not packed
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup half stick butter, melted
Warmth oven to 375F levels.
Mix peaches, blueberries, agave nectar, lemon juice and zest in massive bowl. Sprinkle with cornstarch. Toss till fruit is coated.
Place fruit in an ungreased pie dish. Combine remaining substances. Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake about 40 minutes or till topping is golden brown and fruit is tender.
Serve with a scoop of ice cream or frozen yogurt, if desired.
*To make this Gluten-Free swap out the flour for a gluten-free flour combine and use gluten-free oats.
Serving: 1/eighth, Energy: 203kcal, Carbohydrates: 35.5g, Protein: 2g, Fats: 7g, Saturated Fats: 4g, Ldl cholesterol: 15.5mg, Sodium: 2mg, Fiber: 2.5g, Sugar: 24g
Blue Sensible Factors: 8
Inexperienced Sensible Factors: 8
Purple Sensible Factors: 7
Factors +: 6
Key phrases: blueberry crisp, crisp, fruit crisp, peach crisp