points - Particulars)
This perennial e-book options every day meditations, every written by Rohr and tailored or excerpted from his many written and recorded works. The meditations are organized round seven themes:
- Methodology: Scripture as validated by expertise, and expertise as validated by custom, are good scales for one’s religious worldview
- Basis: If God is Trinity and Jesus is the face of God, then it’s a benevolent universe. God is just not somebody to be afraid of, however is the Floor of Being and on our facet.
- Body: There is just one Actuality. Any distinction between pure and supernatural, sacred and profane is a bogus one.
- Ecumenical: All the things belongs and nobody must be scapegoated or excluded. Evil and phantasm solely should be named and uncovered in truth, and so they die in publicity to the sunshine.
- Transformation: The separate self is the issue, whereas most faith and most of the people make the “shadow self” the issue. This results in denial, pretending, and projecting as an alternative of actual transformation into the Divine.
- Course of: The trail of descent is the trail of transformation. Darkness, failure, relapse, loss of life, and woundedness are our major lecturers, relatively than concepts or doctrines.
- Aim: Actuality is paradoxical and complementary. Non-dual pondering is the best stage of consciousness. Divine union, not non-public perfection, is the aim of all faith.